Seven Calligraphed Inspirational quotes
Updated: Aug 14, 2021
When we write with our hands, we feel magic.
Calligraphy is the art to bring that magic out.
Here are seven calligraphed Inspirational quotes, written with love and passion.
1) Light a fire, they can't put out - Calligraphed by Mrs Paramdeep Kaur, Founder Param's Creative Nest, who possesses calligraphy skills par excellence and transfers the same spell to her students as well.
2) SO KYON MANDA AAKHIYE JIT JAMAE RAJAAN - Calligraphed by 13years old Miss Simarpreet Kaur. This quote is in Gurmukhi. The quote means WHY TO CURSE THE ONE WHO GIVES BIRTH TO KINGS.
3) Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen - Calligraphed by Mrs Seema Paul with simple Sketch pens and with the urge to write.
4) I have got sunshine on a cloudy day - Calligraphed by Mrs. Manpreet Kaur
A beautiful merge of drawings and lettering.
All the three below are Calligraphed by Mrs. Jaspreet Kaur
5) Be you, do you, For you - First try on faux calligraphy.
6) Don't Wait for the opportunity, Create it - First hands-on using chisel tip
6) Later becomes never, Do it now - The first experiment on brush pens.
Hope you like them all.
If you are a mom and want to share your creativity with us in any form. We would love to have you in our moms' group - themomsorchid or mail us at email@example.com
Subscribe to our website for more interesting and informative blogs/vlogs.